Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love notes and Christmas cards

So, Miller has been getting several love notes from the girls around here. I am a little nervous about how large those lipstick kisses are! How old is this girl?

Anyway we are not sure how long this one was taped to the garage door. I usually open the door when I turn on to the street so it is already open when I pull in the driveway.

I will let you know when we find out who this admirer is.




We put up our Christmas tree. Mostly do to Cameron's urging. Sophie was very excited.









Looking again at this picture I must reinterate that Soph was REALLY excited.












We tried to take our Christmas card photo. I'll tell you what, getting a good photo of two children is so much harder then only one.










We did finally get a good one.














I am not posting the picture we used for our Chirtsmas card. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.


Sophie looks so little!

I should make this picture black and white.......

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am super excited to find your blog! Now I can keep Robbie posted on all things Harp.