Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bows


I have very recently become totally disgusted with the high price of even the smallest hair bow. So I said "how hard could it be??" Well to answer that, harder then I thought. But you must remember I am not considered a crafty person I don't have the patients to be... I posted my latest hair bows that I attached to a bow holder that I also made. I think if I had planned to make the holder instead of using fabric I had lying around I would have been more satisfied with it's out come.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

too bad I am having a boy...maybe next time.

Amy Lynn said...

Hey Liz!! I am glad to see you have a blog! Your kids are adorable, and I love the bows! So cute.

Anyway, I will be checking back on a semi-regular basis for more pictures of your cute kids. :)