Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Miller racked up, per usual. You can see him here surrounded by some of his gifts. If you'll notice this is his cell phone in my hand. Cameron and I had to explain to Miller that I was 19 when I got my 1st cell phone and Cameron was 27 when he got his. I think that this information made him sad for us rather then invoke responsible behavior.


Here we have Sophie modeling her new rain coat and boots. She was more excited then I was able to capture in this photo. She stated her new favorite comment, "Livia can't wait to get these!!" In this case she might be right.


I recently heard the greatest celebration of Christmas.

The idea is that your children receive THREE gifts on Christmas. Just like baby Jesus. I love this idea for many reasons. I am thinking of implementing this next year, to help us all keep in check what we are really celebrating on Christmas morning.

No comments: